log, you've probably read them already, so this one is basically for newbies:
(1) Fred White's "A Christmas Capture" (HERE).
(2) John D. MacDonald's "Dead on Christmas Street" (HERE), coupled with the non-Christmasy "Who's the Blonde?".
(3) A review of Thomas Godfrey's still indispensable anthology, Murder for Christmas (HERE). (Sorry, no online links to the stories.)
(5) Arnold Bennett's "The Christmas Eve Burglary" (HERE).
(6) R. N. Wall's "Santa Up Against It" (HERE).
(8) Johnston McCulley's "Death Plays Santa Claus" (HERE).
(9) Larry Holden's "Home for Christmas" (HERE).
(11) Rex Stout's "The Christmas-Party Murder" (HERE).
The bottom line: